Have some health tips to share? Know a lot about maintaining fitness levels? Healthy Supplement Ideas are always on the lookout for quality content. If you have valuable knowledge, and the ability to transcribe it into a textual form, we’d be happy to have you as a guest contributor on our blogs section. Our goal is to become a recognized domain for finding useful information on all things related to health and fitness. Here’s everything you need to know if you feel you can write for us:
We Look for Specific Writing Traits
All writers have their own creative process that allows them to come up with high-quality, valuable, and useful content. We understand that there is no single metric for measuring a good piece of writing, and we also encourage guest posts from contributors with diverse backgrounds and opinions. This has allowed us to curate a sizeable selection of blogs and articles that revolve around health and fitness. That being said, we do have a few things that we insist all writers who write for us must comply with in order for us to consider publishing their content. These include the following:
- The content you generate must be well-researched, 100% original first-run content not published elsewhere on the internet.
- The content you generate must have some useful information that is relevant to our audience and readership.
- You must meticulously reference all claims you make in your content, backed by links to credible research from high-ranking domain authorities.
- You cannot include any links in your content that lead to a competitor’s website or are promotional in nature.
- Your article must impart knowledge in a way that is easy to read and digest for the majority of our leadership, paying attention to complex readability or sentence structure. We recommend keeping readability at Grade Level 8 using a conversational tone.
Health Interests to Target When You Write For Us
You must be eager to get to your keyboard and start hammering out a killer blog right away. But before you do that, it might be a good idea for you to understand the areas our audience is primarily interested in reading about. Remember, we have built a reputation for offering quality content that results in an increase in knowledge on the subject. As such, we expect our contributors to generate content that is better than what already exists on the internet. Please ensure that your writing sample restricts itself to the following categories:
- Weight loss
- Muscle Building
If your writing sample is based on one or more of the above categories, it is more likely to be published by our content curators.
Avoid These Topics Like the Plague
So you now know the comprehensive list of areas that we publish relevant content about. But there is another list that you need to be aware of before you end up writing a blog that goes against our publishing guidelines. Since we are primarily a health and fitness website, our content reflects the same. As such, we do not publish certain types of content, specifically blogs or articles that relate to any of the following:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
The lists of can-do and don’t-do topics above might seem intimidating. But don’t worry, there are several significant benefits when you write to us. These include:
- Fast and easy indexing by Google once published.
- Social media sharing of published content for better engagement and reach.
- Credit for your work, via a small writer’s bio you will provide.
- You may include your social media handle or website address in the writer’s bio.
We currently do not pay each writer in return for publishing their content. Any content that contains do-follow links to other websites or calls to action will not be published. Please also note that your article pitch must not consist of just a title, but must also include a rough draft or an outline of what you intend to do. Given the volume of incoming content, it may not always be possible for us to publish every article we accept. However, if published, you will get due credit, as well as an increase in your reach and visibility.